Friday, August 20, 2004

Dreams

I have lots of big dreams. I can't help it. I want to do something, I want to be someone, I want to do something important that no one else has ever done before. I want to make a difference. I want to be noticed, I want to make the world a better place because I've been there.
But it's hard. I don't know where to start, the world's too big. There's too many people in it, too many hazardous landings where dreams are torn apart and thrown on the shore to bleach in the sun. There are too many opportunities for dreams to fail, too little chance to succeed. How can I hope to make a difference? How? I wish I knew.
One of these days, though, I will make a difference. I'll surprise everyone who tells me I can't do it, and I'll leave them wondering where I came from, and why they didn't think I could. Because I can.
I guess I just have to figure out how...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares