Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Chances and Choices

I always make mistakes, it's a serious failing of mine. No matter how hard I try to do the right thing, to do things exactly how they should be done... I mess up. I don't do it fast enough, I think I have more time than I really do, the things I say come out the wrong way, I'm too easily distracted to do it properly, I don't understand what needs to be done, or I just make a stupid mistake. There are so many ways to mess up in life, and I'll bet I've done almost all of them.
But you know what? Each breath I breathe means I have another chance, another opportunity to right all my wrongs and make a difference. Each morning I wake up means I have another day to try. Goodness knows each day I wake up means I'll also make a lot of mistakes, but the living's in the trying, and I really do try to do my best. Well, usually, anyway.
Living is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I intend to take full advantage of it.
Each day I wake up I will be thankful that I am alive, and that I have the opportunities I've been given to make a difference.
I will live life, one day at a time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares