Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You Did?

If happiness is good health and a bad memory, then I must be really happy. I like to think I have good health. I get sick a lot more than I used to, but that's mostly from living crammed into a dorm I think. Or maybe antibacterial soap. I can't ever remember. =)
And as for the bad memory bit, I have a tendency to forget lots of things, especially stuff I don't want to remember. So I've actually had people appologize to me about stuff that I forgot had happened. Don't get me wrong, appologies are a good thing, but they should be timed to actually occur when they really matter, instead of after I forget they happened. Otherwise I might get upset about it all over again, and that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
So I mosey my way through life, laughing at the fun and forgetting or ignoring the bad, content in my own little Universe. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares