Sunday, September 12, 2004

Emotional Analysis - Desperation

On my back I carry a burden so large that I can barely stand. I try to race forward, but it becomes heavier and heavier with each step. Yet if I were to stand still it would grow too heavy for me to stand. I am racing against time, others, and myself… and each race seems lost. Yet there is still hope, for I have many to lighten my burden along the journey, many friends kind enough to offer to carry part of my burden for at least a little way. If it were not so I would not have made it so far, but would be only a victim lying beside the path to the finish line. I may be the last to finish this race, but I will reach the end finally, and all would not have been in vain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares