Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Done and Over

I need to stop constantly harping on the things I regret in life. I need to learn to adapt, to move on, to stop worrying about what I've already done and start worrying about what needs done instead. Sometimes I feel as if my entire life is on "replay", and I'm doomed to always watch things over and over after they happened instead of getting up and actually living.
Sometimes I have found myself living life backwards, always remembering what I did in the past that I regretted instead of moving forward, moving on. You can avoid a lot of stumbles in life if you look at where you're going instead of where you've been; stumbling just adds one more thing onto the list of regrets.
Live life walking forward, enjoy the view.
It's much more fun, and it's healthier, too!

I need a lot of practice with that. I have a lot of experience with walking backwards, though... Most of it bad. Watch where you're going, it might be your future that you're saving.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While saying "It could be worse" may be true, it's no way to live your life.

Peter Cahill

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares