Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Boiling Emotions

I hate it when I'm angry, I really do. It's like I can't control my emotions anymore, and I don't know where to turn or who to turn to. When I'm angry I feel like hitting things, I feel like pulling things apart and breaking things. Sometimes I even feel like strangling someone.
I used to play fighter simulation games whenever I felt angry - blowing things up helped calm my nerves, amazingly enough. In elementary school I used to throw around our entire encyclopedia set. But now at college... Well, my options are a little more limited and a lot more frustrating. I just hope I'm being healthy enough with my choices, because I really don't want to explode. I really don't.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares