Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Quote - Chinese Restaurant

I went to a Chinese restaurant the other day. They had a "make your own dinner plate" special where you choose five items from a list, and that's what you get. They wouldn't let me have a double portion of golden batter dipped chicken fingers -- I had to pick five different things. What difference does it make to them? Stupid restaurant. I think I'm going to go to this restaurant a lot, try to order a double serving of chicken fingers, then gyp the waitress the tip when the request is refused. I know what you're thinking: "It isn't her fault." Of course it isn't. But this tactic will get the waiting crew mad. They'll complain. They'll demand the silly rule be eliminated. Then the next time I go in, I'll pass out all the tips from before, with interest. No harm done. I get my extra chicken fingers, and the restaurant staff will be trained to do my bidding. First chicken fingers. Then -- the world!
~ "I Think," rinkworks.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares