Friday, July 01, 2005

Fearing Failure

I need to learn to put more trust in myself.
It's true. I doubt myself, and I shouldn't. Many times I can't myself saying "I can't do that!" But it's a lie, I can, I'm just afraid of putting in the effort.
I'm afraid of Failure.
I'm afraid of being laughed at, and labeled a failure, and most of all I'm afraid of not succeeding in something that I set out to accomplish.

And yet you never achieve anything if you just sit on the sidelines. If you want to accomplish anything you have to be willing to risk things, to put your dreams on the line in the hope that maybe, just maybe you'll hit something big. You have to be willing to dare, willing to try, and unwilling to give up.
For each time you fall, get up, dust yourself off, and try again. Each step you take is a step closer, no matter how often you fall between each precious step.
There's always hope, if you dare to dream.

That's what I'm learning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares