Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Transfer of Power -- An Introduction

I love to write, I really do. I love to read well-written things, even if they weren't intended to be poetic, such as today's quote. Over the next few days I've decided that, rather than give you my views on the universe, I'm going to give you a story about one tiny part of it. Just please don't steal the characters, they're good friends, and quite seriously I would cry.
So starting tomorrow you get to see a part of the universe where I've never been, yet I know it like the back of my hand. For those of you still learning to read between the lines, that means I made everything up. Life is more fun that way sometimes. =)
And in case you were wondering, no, I don't believe there is "a nothingness which underlies everything," not even in my darkest moments. I firmly believe that there is "a Somethingness which underlies everything," and His name is God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares