Monday, September 13, 2004

Ticking Time

Sometimes it seems like no matter what I do, I'll run out of time before I finish all my goals. I guess that's part of the reason people here at school (at least the ones who help me with my scheduling) think I'm a little on the crazy side. I'm so afraid of not finishing what I set out to do, that I end up trying to do lots of things at once so I can get them done sooner, and check them off my list. Which leads to me being a very busy person.
But I don't know a better way to do it. At least if I shove everything together, I start to worry most about the short-term and less about the long term. Which means less worrying, as far as I'm concerned, because it's much easier to live with wondering if you're going to finish Friday's homework on time than whether or not I'll have the opportunity to take all the classes I want before I graduate, or if I'll have to reshuffle and end up only with my major.
Call me a paradox, or whatever else you want. All I know is this is my life, and I am going to live it in the way which best suits me personally. Because that's better for my health, at least in the long run.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares