Monday, November 22, 2004

Alone and Forgotten

I frequently feel like that shoelace. Alone and forgotten, unwanted and unloved. Sometimes it seems like nobody cares, no matter what you do. And sometimes you can very easily be wrong.
I have the most awesome friends is the whole wide world, I really do. I have no idea what I would do without them. And because of them I have realized that no matter how alone or unwanted I feel, I have someone in this world who cares. I have people who stand up for me, who want me to do well, who worry about me and really want the best for me. I have friends who are there even when I feel the most alone.
And I firmly believe that they never will leave me. They say they won't, and I trust them. I have no idea what I would ever do without them. They are my strength when I don't have any strength left. They are my optimism when I think I've run out.
I'd be nothing without my friends, and I really am thankful to them for sticking by me for so long. All these years, and they're still here.
Friendship is amazing, isn't it?

I have learned in life that no matter how worthless I may feel I am always needed somewhere, by someone. And that's really what makes life worth living, isn't it? It's the being loved and the being needed that make it worthwhile to stick around and try to do your best.
And I want to thank them for giving me the will to try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares