Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Darkest Despair

My life sometimes seems to be falling apart. It's like no matter what happens, nothing I can ever do will ever make a difference. It's a scary situation to be in, and I really don't like it.
Sometimes it seems like no matter what I do, it will never be enough. And I worry, constantly.
I'm worried about Mom, I'm worried about me, I'm worried about why. I'm worried about finals, I'm worried about the fact that I just can't seem to study. I'm worried about everything. I am worried that things are just... falling apart... And I can't do anything to stop it, because I can't concentrate long enough to try!
Everything is falling apart, and despite the fact that I have the best friends in the world, sometimes I feel like I'm just... so alone...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares