Sunday, March 13, 2005

Easy Living

Yep, I'm still alive. Things got hectic, and then Spring Break happened, but I'm back now.
I stole today's quote (and tomorrow's) off Rory's blog, because it is true. WHERE ARE MY INSTRUCTIONS! I'm waiting... I guess my life isn't real either, then. =)

Sometimes I really wish that life came with a manual at least. For instructions on concentration, turn to page 72. For advice about choosing colleges, turn to page 76. For instructions on how to fill out scholarship applications, turn to page 92, and please be sure to check Appendix D for a list of scholarships you have a chance of receiving. My life would be a whole lot easier.
But then again, that would take all the challenge out of life. There'd be no joy at finally working out a tough problem or finishing an involved project. There'd be no challenge and adventure to life, and all the fun would be gone.
So I don't hope for an instruction manual anymore. Now all I want is a robot to do half of my work. Or maybe something I could sell that would pay for next year's tuition in college. Or... anyone want to pay my tuition next year? It's only a couple thousand or so... =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For instructions on how to write a great graduate assistantship essay so that you save $8000 in tuition next year, turn to page 101.

Oh, if it was that easy.

Rory

6:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Still, every once in awhile things work out great!

...It's the other times that you have to worry about...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares