Monday, May 02, 2005

Grammar Police

People who know me well know that I can be a stickler for grammar sometimes. This quote is actually a comment from someone on a forum I talk on, responding to one of my little grammar suggestions. =)
I believe that grammar is an important part of education that should not be ignored, and yet thanks to the Internet too many people are growing up 0n1y n01ng H0vv 70 5p34K l337. The internet isn't limited to useful subjects; the Internet has opened a vast new extent of research and knowledge and yet anyone can have their own website and post whatever they want on it. What is society coming to? Where are we going in life?

And just how long is it going to take for all of this to catch up to us, and bite us back?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares