Tuesday, June 07, 2005

If You Want Something Done Right...

...you have to do it yourself. A lot of people seem to forget that nowadays. In this world of microwaves and fast food restaurants we want everything now, and we want someone else to do it for us. But that's not the way the world works, and that won't keep you happy.
I like doing things myself. Or at least, sometimes I like to do it myself. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I get lazy, because in this society it seems like being lazy is smiled upon. (Except by your direct superior at work, of course. Unless he or she happens to be unethical, in which case you might get away with being lazy.) Hard work just doesn't seem to be worth as much as it used to.
And yet hard work is still the best way to get where you want to go. It's the only way to get there and stay there, really. Hard work pays great dividends. It might not be fun, but it is worth the effort.

Now that I got that off my chest, anyone want to go find me a publisher for my story? I'm too lazy to find one for myself...
Just kidding. Although a little help would be appreciated! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares