Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Road to Success

Strange, isn't it, how the things almost everyone says are impossible are eventually done by a few who refuse to agree with the general consensus? Frequently in life I've found myself up against some pretty "impossible" things, but I've found that they aren't really impossible unless I give up and admit that I can't do them. It's one thing to admit when you're not the best person to do the job, but it's another to admit defeat. If I remain stubborn enough, I can do some pretty "impossible" things.
Many people have discovered the same fact. It's one of the best-kept secrets of the industry. If you think it's impossible, then it is. If you refuse to "admit the inevitable," if you keep the word "defeat" out of your vocabulary, you can rise to new heights. The sky is the limit.
This isn't to say that things will become easy. No, far from it. It is the ability to focus, to stay on target and to persevere despite the odds, that really makes the impossibilities of life happen. Never give up, never give in, never admit defeat. That is the road to success.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares