Friday, July 15, 2005

The Future is at Hand...

I am a firm believer in the future. I like to plan ahead, not a rigid schedule, but enough of a schedule that I can tell where I'm going and approximately how I'm going to get there. I like to be flexible and prepared.

You can't get so wrapped in the past that you forget where you're going. That's not healthy, you'll end up living your whole life walking backwards. Live, learn, and move on. Likewise, if you focus too much on the present you won't be prepared for where you're going.
Enjoy today and plan for tomorrow. If you're always planning for the future you'll miss the present moments. But if you always live in the present moments you won't know where you're going.

It's a fine balance, but it's worth walking. The future - and the enjoyment of today - is at stake...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares