Friday, August 26, 2005

Nobleness of Thought

I think too much, I really do. I'm always thinking of something, even if it's just daydreaming the next few chapters in one of the books I'm trying to write, or how to pay for my college education, or thinking of my own little Universe, or some other crazy scheme (I have quite a few). Some people think I must be a very lonely person since I usually eat by myself and spend a lot of time in my room doing homework (or avoiding said homework), but it's not true. I've got my friends, and I've got my thoughts, and that's all I really need.
Sure, I know most of them won't ever happen, but I can dream, can't I? I can imagine a place better than this one, a world more interesting, and the changes I can make to help this world get where it's supposed to be, can't I?
They're my thoughts, and you can't stop me. I will dream how I want to dream, and I will make a difference.
...I just have to figure out the best way to go about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares