Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughts and Feelings

A lot of things have happened since I've been here, and a lot of things have changed about who I am and where I feel I'm going in life.

I have had a lot of courage in my life.  This past year I left an abusive relationship and I have been on a slow journey to rediscover myself, as well as to rediscover the joys in life.  I am a stronger person now than I was, and I am also a much happier person than I have been in a long time.

I am keeping this short today, but I am writing here because it has been too long since I have been here to write, and this writing is a large part of myself that I had put aside.

Don't put yourself aside, hold firm to who you are, and you can face life as it comes.  I am working towards that, and right now, I think I'm doing a pretty good job of that.

I will write more later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares