Monday, November 08, 2004

But You Are!

I don't know how many times people have told me that I must have such-and-such a personality and be this-or-that type of person because that's what they remember me being. I am who I am, and nobody has the right to tell me otherwise.
And if I'm different than they remember? So what? I can change my mind, can't I? And who's to say that it isn't their memory that's faulty? Nobody go and tell me I have issues, and I'm not allowed to be who I really am because you remember me being someone else. People change, times change, and to be completely honest with you I would actually blame most of those "changes" on me learning to be more comfortable with myself and relying less and less on what Society says I should/was/am/have to be.
I will be who I will be, and if anyone can find fault with that then go find someone else's blog to read. Because I just want to be me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares