Friday, November 12, 2004

The Future

Sometimes it seems that no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, no matter how promising the future may look, something always happens to throw my hopes and dreams and sunny outlook into confusion and turmoil. It's really rainy here today, and that really reflects the mood I've had for most of the week. I think things might be stabilizing now, but who really knows?
That's the thing with life, you never really know what's coming at you, you can only guess. On one hand that's a good thing -- if you knew the bad that was coming that would be extremely depressing. On the other hand, though, you can't help but wonder if things will be okay, it would be nice to know that everything works out well in the end. I guess there's trade-offs either way.
All I know is that I shall do my best to survive, and we'll see what happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares