Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tools of the Trade

Silly quote, yes? And yet I feel like that. I feel as if I'm not always given everything I need to get the job done right. I feel as if maybe I have all the big stuff I need, put I'm missing all the little stuff, the things that people feel are inconsequential anyway. And yet some of those "inconsequential" things are completely necessary to succeed in something, and if you don't have them and don't know where to look then you're completely out of luck.

I need more time, I need a life, I need some concentration. I need a chance, I need a choice, and I need to know why.

Why do I have to go through all of this? What is it good for? And why do I have so many things due all at once? Is this what I want to do with the rest of my life?
Questions run through my mind, and deep down inside I know that I really am where I want to be. But honestly, that doesn't make it easier. Not at all. Not even a little bit.
I will survive and I will manage - I have to - but still I wonder if I have everything I need, or is there something missing? Something that others would feel "inconsequential"? And can I complete the task at hand without this missing information or equipment? Only time will tell, I suppose.
Only time can tell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares