Saturday, December 18, 2004

Wandering Onward, Wandering Home

Finals are almost over, and Christmas break is on the way. Let me tell you, I can't wait for Christmas break. I really need this break. Too much has happened this semester, and I need some time to myself to calm down and recover.
I will be back in mid-January, refreshed and ready to start a new semester and yet more of my "comments on life in general". I love writing, and I love sharing my views, but I really do need a break for awhile.
In the meantime please feel free to read the archives, and help yourself to my other writings in my (way too many) other blogs - none of which will be updated over Christmas break.
I will miss my internet friends, and I sincerely hope to see all of you again when I return. Until then, Happy Holidays, and take it easy. Life's too short to waste it working. Take some time off. Breathe a little. Be silly a lot. And smile as often as possible.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Enjoy your break...I look forward to reading your blog(s) when you return.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie. Enjoy the time away. I hope your finals went well and you enjoyed the holidays.

Rory

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares