Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hold Fast, Hold Strong

Sometimes I give up too easily. I take my own convictions in my own abilities, and I twist them around until I am convinced that I have no chance of success in anything I attempt. Despair makes me flee from my projects, my tasks, my dreams and desires, simply because I listen to the little voice in my head that tells me, "What are you thinking? You can't do that!" But I am determined to resist this voice, I will not let it win. I will stand firm on my own convictions, and I will succeed in the face of difficulty. I will conquer. I will survive. I will succeed.
This is my resolution, this is my goal. And I refuse to fall short again.
I will make it this time. Just try and stop me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares