Monday, January 31, 2005

Poetry - Abrupt Absonance

Just when you think that Life is getting better,
The tears are drying up and Hope is on the rise,
Just when you think that your life is getting better,
Something else will happen, that dream of new hope dies.

Just when it seems that Life's riding on an updraft,
Things are getting better and you're rising to the top,
Just when it seems that Life's riding on an updraft,
The wind dies down quite suddenly, Life's rise comes to a stop.

Just when I know that there's Hope around the corner,
Happiness is here again, the future glitters brightly,
Just when I know that Hope is waiting 'round the corner,
The building falls on top of me, the Future turns unsightly.

Just when I think that now I have a chance,
My future looks so tempting and I know that I'll succeed,
Just when I realize that I now have a chance,
There comes another danger sign that I can't help but heed.

I cannot live like this much longer, something gonna give,
My sanity is fractured and I don't know how to live,
My life fallen in pieces and I don't know what to do,
I cannot live like this, and yet I cannot live without you.

Just when I think that things are getting better,
Just when it seems everything will be alright,
Just when I think everything is getting better,
That's when the Demons come again, to end our upward flight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares