Thursday, June 09, 2005

Knowledge is Power

I want to know everything worth knowing. Impossible, I know, but at least it gives me something to do all the time. I can never run out of things to learn.
I like to know stuff. There are some fascinating tidbits of knowledge in the world, and you never know when they might come in handy. You know you're a nerd when you can turn any conversation, observation, or comment into a scientific discussion upon the way things work and the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.
Knowledge is power. It is the electricity of life, that makes things worth doing and life worth living. It powers the world, and keeps the gears of innovation and invention turning. It keeps the brain active and the world interesting.
Knowledge is everything. To know things is to help enlighten the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares