Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Sands of Time

Time seems to determine everything I can and can't do, nowadays. Do you have a moment to spare? Because I certainly don't seem to, I'm always busy running off to be somewhere or do something or get away from something else. Everything needs time, and you're only given a limiteded amount to work with.
I intend to do all I can with what I've got, though. Sure, sometimes that involves procrastinating, but you don't really expect me to work 24/7/365.25, do you? I've got my work and my friends and my interest and hobbies... I've got plenty to do, and I will do them all. Once I figure out how to fit them in, anyway.
The sands of time can be unforgiving sometimes, if you think about it. They keep moving, and they won't stop no matter how much you beg. But on the other hand, they are quite forgiving about what's already past. They run past, smoothing out the rough edges and shining the past until it shows bright and happy in the sunlight.
Time is a blessing and a curse. It's one of the trials we have to go through in life. We have to learn to live with it, and deal with it. That's all we can do, really.
We have to learn in time to deal with time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares