Monday, October 25, 2004

Dynamics of Despair

Have you ever had one of those days where it seemed like no matter what you did, it wouldn't really matter? Where no matter how hard you tried, and how much time and effort you put into something, it just wouldn't be enough?
That's how I feel at the moment.
And I know that doesn't mean that I should stop, I know that, I need to keep trying and doing my best and everything, but still, it's a little discouraging, and it makes it hard to keep on trying. And yet I will strive, with the best of my ability with this fractured mindset. I shall do my best, and I shall do it well, and woe betide any who decide that isn't enough.
Here's hoping that the people who matter agree with me. Let's hope that if no one else notices that I did my best, at least they will. Because if they don't, I don't know what I'm going to do...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares