Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Fire of Friendship

I love my friends, I really do. I don't know what I'd do without them. Sometimes it's just to have fun, sometimes we help each other figure out homework or the problems of life, sometimes I just need someone to tell me "Snap out of it!"
And my friends are there. It's amazing. They're awesome people, they really are. I wish all of you to have friends as incredible as mine, I really do. They certainly make life easier. And bearable. And sometimes even enjoyable. =)
So there you have it. Make friends. And forge bonds that last. Because someday, you're going to be thankful.

This message is brought to you by the "Make-A-Friend" foundation. This is a non-profit organization, however donations are always welcome. If you are interested in donating to the "Make-A-Friend" foundation, please contact Elizabeth Raventail and she will tell you where to send your donation. Because she has a college education to pay for. And it isn't cheap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares