Monday, November 15, 2004

Poem - Indecisions

Runaway from your dreams
that you hide in your thought
Runaway from your fears
that you have struggled and fought
Runaway from all the years
that you should never know
Runaway from feelings
That you will never show

I'm a hero
I'm a devil
I'm the man that keeps us level
I'm the patience
I'm the shout
I'm inside waiting to come out

Find a way to endure strife
I'll drink from the cup of life
Find a way for what I see
Does it include you and me?
Find a way to not expect
I'll make my way to your respect
Find a way to make my choice
Not be clouded by your voice

I'm the hatred
I'm the lover
I'm the thing that you discover
I'm the patience
I'm the shout
I'm inside waiting to come out

SOLO

Will you see what I see?
Will you know what I know?
Will you pull it down inside?
Will you drag it down below?

Fear
Pain
All of this feels the same
Hatred
Regret
Never knowing what's next
What to do?
What to say?
Knowing I can never have things my way.

~ Chris Dempsey

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares