Monday, January 31, 2005

Without Warning

All I know is, until an hour ago things couldn't have been better. Then everything went to Hell.
What do you do if you feel like someone is trying to manipulate you? I know what you're going to say - leave, go away, go somewhere else.
But then what if that person doesn't really want to manipulate you? And beats themselves up mentally every time they do? And appologizes profusely, and looks for help wherever they think they can find it? And yet what if it still happens?
I have way too many questions on my mind. I have no idea how I am ever going to get to sleep tonight. Easy answer? I'm probably not going to get any sleep tonight. Goodness knows I'm not rather hopeful at the moment.
Sigh. Why?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, is THAT what it was.


Peter Cahill

6:54 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Yeah, that's what it was... But there's an answer now, and it actually makes sense for once. So things are better, and life, surprisingly, is good.
Except that I didn't get free pizza today. Darn.
Thanks for caring. I have the best friends in the world, and you are one of them.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares