Monday, September 12, 2005

Hanging In and Hanging On

Alright, so call me stubborn. I refuse to admit defeat, I have to keep trying and trying and beating problems to death. I have to find a solution, and I will keep trying until I do.
This makes living with deadlines difficult.
I don't take "no" for an answer, though. (Not unless that's the answer I want, anyway.) Otherwise I'll keep poking it and beating it to death until I finally find an answer I like, and can live with. I am terribly stubborn sometimes.
But sometimes stubborness equals survival. If nothing else, it means I refuse to admit defeat, and I refuse to surrender. Might not be the smartest thing to do in all cases, but it's gotten me this far, I figure it's good for a few more years at least. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares