Saturday, September 25, 2004

Depositing Life

It is true that you get out of life what you put into it. And so today I shall strive to actually live life. Today I shall strive to actually do something worthwhile, I shall attempt to get more homework done, I shall try to live my life to the fullest, and strive to survive to the best of my ability.
And I can do it. I know I can do it.
And so I shall live life today, I will add more life to the bank, I will get more out oflife because today I am going to put more into it. Look out world!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree. There are those days where you just have to get up, get going and DO something that you've been putting off.
Doesn't happen too often.

Peter Cahill

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares